See the Photos!

January 11, 2007

Older, but wiser?

On a day where most people recollect on their past, I can't help but think about what lies ahead for JBvF!

Yeah, I'm a year older than you have to be to run for president of the Ol' USofA, but, I have so much to look forward to.

I have a great family -- a loving wife, a beautiful new son, two great stepkids, great parents and an extended family that always seems to have my back.

I heard a guy say, "If you live in the past, you die in the past."

I like that.

For too long, I would dwell on "what could I have done differently" or "What if ..."

Well, I'm tired of asking "What if ..." and I'm ready to put a foot in front of me instead of behind me.

So, I'm hoping by this time next year, I can report that I have done nothing but positive things in my life, and have found success and happiness in everything I do.

Hell, I've always got brand new days with the ones I love!

Isn't that worth living for?

No comments: